Create a marketing strategy that maximises your growth in sales and profits.
The Marketing Strategy and Planning programme is based on decades of Cranfield research and is delivered by professors Malcolm McDonald and Stan Maklan. The programme gives you the capability to define marketing strategies that deliver sales and profit growth, and gives the tools to implement highly effective planning processes.
- Boost your confidence in marketing strategy and planning.
- Advance your knowledge on how to allocate precious marketing resources to maximum effect.
- Learn how to segment the market.
- Prioritise the most attractive and profitable market segments in line with your organisation known competitive strengths.
- Gain improved customer insights in order to drive segmentation and differentiation.
Who should attend
- Marketing Directors and Managers.
- Business Development and Commercial Directors.
- SME Managing Directors.
- A step-by-step process for creating a world-class marketing strategy.
- State-of-the-art concepts, tools and frameworks to improve performance and achieve competitive advantage.
- Improved skill and confidence in marketing strategy and planning.
- Leading-edge customer insight techniques to drive segmentation and planning.
- Ability to segment your customer market and prioritise the most attractive customers.