Highlights and Key Outcomes
In Strategy and Management for Competitive Advantage, you will:
- Understand the general drivers that create and sustain competitive advantage
- Enhance your ability to assess the strategic impact of your competitors’ moves and learn how to maintain competitive advantage
- Start the process of mapping your organization’s system of interconnected choices
- Tailor the planning process to the needs of individual business units
- Coordinate strategy across multiple lines of business
- Develop new strategies that connect more continuously with customers
Who Should Attend
Strategy and Management for Competitive Advantage is designed for mid-level to senior-level executives responsible for strategy planning, implementation, and business development. Executives who are moving into this role and wish to get a head start on the process will also benefit.
Participants in this program are a diverse group of strategy leaders from varied industries, backgrounds, and geographies who share their biggest challenges with the class. CAFP tailor the program content to address these issues, so participants enjoy a learning experience that truly resonates with them and meets their learning needs.
Participants leave the program with an expanded peer network, plus specific tools and frameworks they can use to make a meaningful strategic impact within their companies or organizations.
Fluency in English, written and spoken, is required for participation in this program.